Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Forum related issues Topic: Longtime Internet Radio user in the US has some comments Last replied to: Never Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by paragon Message # 1     Posted at July 18, 2012, 9:08 pm,     subject: Longtime Internet Radio user in the US has some comments  
Registration date: July 18, 2012

I've listened to internet radio with stand alone units for a number of years now.  In scanning this Forum I can see that much is happening here.  I'm not familiar with much of the hardware that's discussed hfere since I don't believe much of it is available or particularly targeted to the US market.   The brands and units that I have include  Grace Digital, Vtech, Sanyo, Sangean and C Crane.. but none of these are particularly discussed here.  And I do understand why.

I particularly like the notion up upgradeable firmware with your ListenLive activities.  I only with the US market had as much interest as I see here.  Maybe they do ... but I"m not aware of it.

Would appreciate any comments, suggestions, etc.

paragon ...