Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Missing Stations Topic: drivecast.eu ? Last replied to: December 22, 2012, 7:29 am Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by grumgrum Message # 1     Posted at December 21, 2012, 9:44 pm,     subject: drivecast.eu ?  
Registration date: December 19, 2012

Hi,

I've been wondering if it would be possible to integrate http://drivecast.eu/ into your firmware?

The great thing about drivecast is the ability to cloud record radio and then play back what you want, when you want.

Cheers,

gg

Posted by penbex Message # 2     Posted at December 21, 2012, 10:24 pm,     subject: drivecast.eu ?  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

Technically this seems to be possible through the drivecast api. However, we would need to apply for and receive an API key from Drivecast.
At least as a play back device (thus listenling to whatever is stored on drivecast) it should be doable.
Perhaps not so much as a selection client as the little 320x240 screen is not so suitable for browsing sites. I am playing with a web browser but there are a whole bunch of complications with that...

William

Posted by grumgrum Message # 3     Posted at December 22, 2012, 7:29 am,     subject: drivecast.eu ?  
Registration date: December 19, 2012

I envisaged being able to play back recordings I'd arranged through their website. Basically playing back recorded content. More than that probably doesn't need doing through the device.