Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Forum related issues Topic: No found my username on My Favorites Last replied to: January 27, 2016, 6:10 pm Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by petroludoviko62 Message # 1     Posted at August 9, 2014, 2:45 pm,     subject: No found my username on My Favorites  
Registration date: August 9, 2014

Hi.
I'm a newbie to the forum. My I-radio was not working from time (only "favorites" were working). Finally, today, I've found this site. Thank you a lot for your work.
I registered me in the morning and I added some radio stations on my profile, but I'm still not finding my profile among the favorites of my I-radio. Did I mistake something?
Thank you for the help.
Pier Luigi

P.S.
Maybe my username too long?

Posted by roodbaard Message # 2     Posted at August 11, 2014, 10:48 pm,     subject: No found my username on My Favorites  
Registration date: September 19, 2011

@ petroludoviko62

Welcome to the forum of Listenlive.nl

Are you experiencing problems with your 'MyFavorites'?

Go to "User Settings" on top of this web page. 
Check "device information"  The line with your device (SkyTC?) has "No" behind it. 
Select "Edit device details" and answer yes to the question "Do you own a radio build by .... (SkyTC (Envivo, Arnova, HMT350 etc.)) ?"

That will put your name in the user list.
Then go, on your device, to settings, select myfavorites user account and select your name.
This has to be done once only.

Also, while you are at user settings on this website, also make sure you have a pincode set. 
Set the same pincode under settings. Using the same pincode on both the device and the server links the favorites.

When you have done both, you can use this website to select favorites. these then become available directly under the "MyFavorites" app.
Also, when you are within the radio/tv lists, and you have a station name highlited, you can press the FAV button to store the station. 
The selection will then be transferred to the server and added to your file.

In case the favorites on your device do not match the favorites on our server,

you can manually regenerate and refresh your favorites here (= User Settings).

Note: you need to have "Yes" behind one of the device models listed in User Settings 
under device information to have your personal 'MyFavorites' available on that device.

Best regards, Henk 

Posted by petroludoviko62 Message # 3     Posted at August 12, 2014, 7:37 am,     subject: No found my username on My Favorites  

When I registered me, I did everything suggested, twice, three times, but it didn't help.
I found my name only the day after. Now it's alright.
The only strange thing is that my user name appears only in one of the two list of favorites of my radio.
Nothing so important.
Thank you.

Posted by roodbaard Message # 4     Posted at August 14, 2014, 9:06 pm,     subject: No found my username on My Favorites  
Registration date: September 19, 2011

@ petroludoviko62

is the problem solved?

gr. Henk 

Posted by petroludoviko62 Message # 5     Posted at August 17, 2014, 3:16 pm,     subject: No found my username on My Favorites  

Yes, nowit's all right, thank you.

Posted by P4580018 Message # 6     Posted at December 27, 2015, 9:31 am,     subject: No found my username on My Favorites  
Registration date: December 25, 2015

Hi all another newbie here have to say this is an excellent idea

Now to my problem, thought I'd use this thread rather than starting a new one as I seem to have the same problem.

I can not seem to find my name in the "my favourites" list, I have tried for the last couple off days as I thought it might be best to let it update and settle down as it were. I have tried resetting my radio and starting from fresh but still nothing. I think I have the correct device selected in my user settings, I have a Cobra CIR 2000e and have selected Penbex this is correct yes?

I am now at a loss so I hope one of you fine people can help me thank you

Posted by penbex Message # 7     Posted at January 27, 2016, 6:10 pm,     subject: No found my username on My Favorites  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

Did you add something to your favorite list yet?
Add something new and give it time to synchronize.