Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Website related issues Topic: Deletion of invalid entries Last replied to: May 20, 2016, 9:25 am Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by Nobi Message # 1     Posted at April 20, 2016, 9:09 pm,     subject: Deletion of invalid entries  
Registration date: April 27, 2013

I am not able to delete defect station records from the database.
I wrote MUST BE REMOVED additionally to the station name started a while ago.
This is to inform the users about an invalid record.

You may find some examples by selection of
  >Live Radio >Select Genre: Kids
or
  >Live Radio >Select Genre: World Africa
or
  >Live TV >Select Genre: Variety
or ... or ...

Is there any way for me to remove such records completely?

Posted by penbex Message # 2     Posted at April 20, 2016, 11:03 pm,     subject: Deletion of invalid entries  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

Normally you should be able to delete stations.
These will then no longer show up in the database but will only show up on a special list where all deleted stations will be visible.
After a final check they are removed. I will check what is wrong with these entries and why it happened and then kick them out.

~William

Posted by Nobi Message # 3     Posted at April 21, 2016, 5:09 am,     subject: Deletion of invalid entries  

Nobi

(Last Edited by Nobi on April 21, 2016, 5:10 am)

Posted by Nobi Message # 4     Posted at May 14, 2016, 7:20 am,     subject: Deletion of invalid entries  

Hello William,
 Sorry for disturbing you!
I stopped the cleaning of radio records because of the visibility of MUST BE REMOVED again.
Please have a look at
 > Live-Radio> Select Genre: 60s

Thanks!
Nobi

Posted by penbex Message # 5     Posted at May 16, 2016, 7:17 am,     subject: Deletion of invalid entries  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

Should be solved now..

Posted by Nobi Message # 6     Posted at May 20, 2016, 9:25 am,     subject: Deletion of invalid entries  

Yes, it looks fine