Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Website related issues Topic: only three small questions to the big boss Last replied to: April 5, 2017, 9:31 am Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by Nobi Message # 1     Posted at February 21, 2017, 7:19 pm,     subject: only three small questions to the big boss  
Registration date: April 27, 2013

Some of the entries on the approval lists present an user value=. Are these entries created by unregistered people?

I see more than twenty scrap records on the Approve Radio Links list. It makes working a little bit messy. Is it still under construction?

I am not allowed to reject records on the approval lists:
You don't have permission to access /admin/approve.php on this server.
It is my status from the very beginning. Is it possible to change it?

Regards, Nobi    

Posted by Nobi Message # 2     Posted at March 5, 2017, 2:14 am,     subject: only three small ...  

Are there any answers for me in preparation?   

Posted by penbex Message # 3     Posted at March 8, 2017, 3:53 pm,     subject: only three small questions to the big boss  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

Quote:
Some of the entries on the approval lists present an user value=. Are these entries created by unregistered people?
Correct

Quote:
I see more than twenty scrap records on the Approve Radio Links list. It makes working a little bit messy. Is it still under construction?  
Removed..

Quote:
I am not allowed to reject records on the approval lists:
You don't have permission to access /admin/approve.php on this server.
It is my status from the very beginning. Is it possible to change it?
Check if it is fixed now..

Posted by Nobi Message # 4     Posted at March 8, 2017, 9:30 pm,     subject: only three small questions to the big boss  

- Ok.
- The moderator lists of links currently look clean.
- I created a test record for removal and the deleting works fine.

Many Thanks!  

Posted by Nobi Message # 5     Posted at March 12, 2017, 2:48 pm,     subject: only three small ...  

reject - actual status:
There is a "real" record on [Approve PC Links] to delete.
I get a message "Link rejected successfully." when I select [reject].
And 'Moderator Panel' switches automatically to [Approve Radio Links].
The record on [Approve PC Links] still exists.

Nobi  

Posted by penbex Message # 6     Posted at March 12, 2017, 11:32 pm,     subject: only three small questions to the big boss  

will take a look

Posted by Nobi Message # 7     Posted at March 28, 2017, 8:35 pm,     subject: only three small questions ...  

The status posted on March 12, 2017  is unchanged.
Nobi

Posted by penbex Message # 8     Posted at April 5, 2017, 7:51 am,     subject: only three small questions to the big boss  

Fixed..

Posted by Nobi Message # 9     Posted at April 5, 2017, 9:31 am,     subject: only three small questions ...  

Just tested - it looks good!
Many thanks!

Nobi